It’s the craic!!
You'll feel like you're in Ireland at this authentic Irish pub conveniently located in the hub of the Sydney CBD, corner of Pitt and Goulburn Street – within walking distance to Town Hall and Central Station it is not only a tourist’s mecca but a hub for workers and residents.
The decor borrows from the best of the Emerald Isle with thick wood décor featuring rich Tasmanian wood, a colour palette of chocolate brown, cream and crimson red complemented by comfortable furnishings, open windows and outdoor seating in both smoking and non-smoking sections will evoke memories of the Temple Bar district.
The Pub boasts all the traits of a good Irish local with:
- A huge selection of the good stuff including excellent drink specials
- First-rate range of beers on tap including Guinness & Kilkenny
- All day dining from 12pm – 10pm. The extensive menu features Sydney’s finest pub grub with a modern twist, an emphasis on seasonal fresh ingredients and an ‘’Irish Corner’’.
- 6 huge plasmas for viewing all the latest sports and entertainment
- The layout lends itself to a variety of functions
- Entertainment 7 nights a week to guarantee a buzzing night out
Maloney’s Hotel is overflowing with Irish charm - warm and welcoming hospitality; where the feel of Ireland merges with the upbeat pace of downtown Sydney. Relax in the Sydney sunshine, enjoy a drink and a meal and settle in for some prime time people watching in our panoramic outdoor seating. In winter enjoy a typical session and cozy up in our lounge seating with a pint to keep you warm. All year round Maloney’s brings to you that ultimate Irish tradition; a home away from home.
So come one, come all, get in touch with your celtic side and experience Maloney’s Hotel hospitality for yourself
81 Goulburn Street (corner Pitt St)
Sydney NSW 2000
|T||02 9211 2992|
|F||02 9211 2990|
|Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Eftpos, ATM located on premises|
|Monday – Friday||10am-3am|
|Saturday – Sunday||12pm-3am|
|Monday – Saturday||12pm-10pm|